The Wish Game

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmdebb

This is one of the games on CNQ where you wish for something and the next person takes it away, and then wish for something, and so on. I'll start.

I wish I could win the lottery.

(not the next person (for those of you who never played) will take away my wish somehow by saything like, okay you win the lottery but then you lose all the money by .......etc....

THen you make a wish.

Jean

Ok, so you win the lottery, but you have to pay your bills and won't have any money left.
I wish to have a mansion with indoor amusement park with swimming pools!!

So you have a mansion with an indoor amusement park and a swimming pool...whatever! It won't matter once the nieghbors here about it and before you know it, your private park is a tourist attraction.

I wish I could own my own zoo.

So you have a mansion with an indoor amusement park and a swimming pool...whatever! It won't matter once the nieghbors here about it and before you know it, your private park is a tourist attraction.

I wish I could own my own zoo.

You can have your zoo but there are no animals inside of it :swoon:

I wish I could have a brand new FN 142 with nothing wrong with it :thumbsup:

Due to a mix up at the warehouse, a 142-foot tall Ferret Noodle will be delivered to your front door tomorrow... it is brand new and in mint condition.

I wish the broken down car in front of my building will be taken care of soon.

Last edited:
The broken down car will be moved from the front of the building to inside your apartment.

I wish I never had to work another day in my life.

The broken down car will be moved from the front of the building to inside your apartment.

I wish I never had to work another day in my life.

You never have to work another day in your life, but only because you suddenly became a vegetable. (Sorry, new at this haha)

I wish that I was a billionaire with enough money to donate to the breast cancer foundation, the ASPCA, etc. I also wish I had enough money to buy out Petsmart and Petco and only stock them with items that are actually HEALTHY for the animals intended.

You find out your billions were invested by your accountants in GM and Citigroup stock, therefore you are now broke. By the way, your check bounced so the ASPCA and the Breast Cancer Foundation would like you to pay the $25.00 fee each were charged for your bounced checks.

By the way, Petco and Petsmart actually thought you wanted their entire stock, as opposed to you re-stocking their stores. Maybe you might want to donate all your newly owned animals to the empty zoo a couple of posts up.

I wish my mortgage would disappear.

Last edited:
Your Mortgage Dissapears along with your entire house and insurance companies in a Tornado ( no one is hurt though)

I wish my dogs would live as long as me so I never know life without them

Sadly, much like the story of Tithonus, you asked for long, long life instead of eternal youth. Your poor dogs will indeed live multiple decades beyond their life expectancies. Their bodies grow old, weak, and diseased; they are but faint wisps of what they were; you can only end their endless torment with your own demise.

I wish we would learn how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Well you found out how much the wood chuck chucked the wood and you.

I wish I could get a new volvo.

You got your new volvo, as you go inside walmart edward Cullen stole it :)

I wish i had a monkey

You get your monkey but it is so demanding you virtually become it's slave.

I wish I had enough money to never be in want (or need) again. I don't have to be rich, just comfortable.

You may be comfortable and not in need, but you will never will feel fully satisfied and will become greedy. (Sorry new at this. But yours was actually pretty hard!)

I wish I could fly!!!!

You meet Paul Walker, only to find out he's really Hugh Hefner in disguise.

I wish my snakebites (piercings) would heal faster

Your snake bites heal but after the swelling went down you realized they are in the wrong spot!

I wish I had my own house with a chin room and every day would be fully stocked!

You get a newer car but its the only thing you have to live in, and you keep it parked outside walmart which is your work. You never move it because you dont have the gas money.

I wish my boyfriend and I would move into an apartment faster so I don't have to try to help feed seven (+1) people everyday

You get your new apartment but the sellers never told you that there are 10 people hiding somewhere in your apartment and when you look away they steal all your food making you feed more people than before.

I wish i could be invisible.

Back