The REAL Reason the Forum Went Down

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HedgeMom

Memory Keeper
Yeah, don't believe everything you read in News & Questions. Do you really think they'd tell you the truth about anything, much less WHY the forum went down?

I'll tell you why the forum went down (it wasn't that hard to discover, after all, a little investigative work and research proved the answer).

It was a vicious attack by another forum. Yes, someone out there really didn't want this forum to come back up. They are jealous and pin-headed and can't stand it that we're doing better than they could ever hope.

So they sent over their secret weapon:

Be vewy, vewy afwaid.

LMBO! It's so cute, who would ever suspect it could cause such chaos!?

Is the "bug" in a high security prison? I recommend my house! He's sooo cute.

I thought the staff had agreed to keep this under wraps! WHO LEAKED THE PICS?

Ah, it's the increasingly less rare Silicon Dwarf Rabbit. Unlike other rabbits, who require a high level of carbon-based leafy greens and hays in their diets, the SDR has a peculiar need for silicon-based microprocessor chips in addition to the more traditional diet. Signs of silicon deficiency include increase in iridal vascularization (seen as red eyes), a tendency to gravitate towards electrical devices, and a tendency to chew on inorganic objects in an attempt to locate an appropriate food item.

The SDR was first discovered, as might be expected, in the heart of Silicon Valley, but has rapidly spread throughout the world hidden in shipments of microprocessor chips. It is surmised to be a mutant of the less rare Netherland Dwarf Rabbit, though the exact circumstances surrounding the original mutation are not known.

The electronics recycling industry extracts the silicon-based parts from dead computers to feed to SDRs that are currently being held in sanctuaries. Research in an attempt to decrease reproduction of these minuscule lagomorphs is underway; due to their small size, surgery is not an option, and oral contraceptives are being investigated.

(ETA: LOVE the picture! )

Last edited:
That's too funny! Hedgemom, you are one crafty person and have so many talents and so much wisdom. Thanks for enlightening us!

Back