That was strange...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godofgods

This one kinda caught me off guard one morning. So i figured id share.

On the bottom level of my FN cage i have metal corner litter pans. In the front left corner above that is a metal tube with fleece covering. It is attached to the side, but is a inch or two in from the door.

My girl was in the tube facing the door when i was out here. She backed out of the tube, turned around, and re entered the tube (butt first). She backed it up all the way to the edge so her butt was out side the tube. And then proceeded to pee. She was perfectly positioned so that it wouldn't hit the tube, and would fall down into the litter pan... :hmm:

Some times i really think my girls no what they are doing.

With momma and her two daughters in one cage, if i go to pet them it causes issues. They are highly jealous if someone else gets attention. And i only have two hands. And theyr'e not ones to share lol.

I was petting mama with one hand, and trying to pet the two sisters with my other hand. Now my girls are highly panicky. It doesn't take much to send them bolting away. Sometimes just the noise of one of them panicking, is enough to make the others panic.

So I'm petting the two sisters with one hand. And Ameena is trying to push her sister out of the way. Get the whole hand for herself. Sophia (the sister) does the same thing back. So out of no where, Ameena freaks out and panics. Which send Sophia into a panic, and she bolts into her hut. Then Ameena walks right back over to my hand, and enjoys it all to her self...

As a younger sibling myself, i find this quite interesting'

Back