Thanks for the cookies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany_Lynn

I like dinosaurs :3
Well, Mork, Pico, Rodya, and Sonya wanted to say thanks to MishIrish for the cookies, but they were too busy stuffing their mouths...so I took pictures to show their appreciation...and I thought the rest of the forum would enjoy them too!

SONYA:
(Lynn, this one reminds me of you because of Sonya's humongous WHISKERS!!!)
thanks2.jpg

RODYA:
thanks6.jpg

PICO:
thanks4.jpg

MORK:
thanks3.jpg

thanks5.jpg

Thank you, Mish!!!

All but the first chin looks like they are worried you are gonna take it away from them. Your babies are adorable.
I think you need to take out the white rope in the cage though, it will so easily cause an impaction, all it takes it one nibble session.

All but the first chin looks like they are worried you are gonna take it away from them. Your babies are adorable.
I think you need to take out the white rope in the cage though, it will so easily cause an impaction, all it takes it one nibble session.

The rope can cause an impaction? How is that? I have it in there because there are big chunks of wood for him to chew on. I can take it out though.

The rope can cause an impaction? How is that? I have it in there because there are big chunks of wood for him to chew on. I can take it out though.

It's because the rope is cotton. It's just like him chewing on cotton fabric and swallowing the threads. I use sisal rope, but no cotton.

It's because the rope is cotton. It's just like him chewing on cotton fabric and swallowing the threads. I use sisal rope, but no cotton.

It's all gone now, he seems kinda miffed, he keeps making 'warning' noises in my general direction, haha. Thanks for the explanation :)

Back