superbowl meun

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Scrat&SweetPea

what are you guys having. we are having strombli and drinks.

I don't know yet, Scrat. I'm sure they'll want my salsa that I posted, but as far as other stuff, we haven't really decided. Stromboli does sound good, though! I love it. Although my gang usually prefers Calzone.

We're doing pizza and appetizers- mozerella sticks, potato skins, cheese and crackers. Very basic.

Yum! I like spinach artichoke dip, mozzie sticks, 7 layer dip, some sort of salad, and mini burgers or sandwiches. And of course, cocktails!

We're going to mom and dad's and mom's making dinner. Lisa doesn't have much of an appetite from her bouts of chemo so anything with wheat in it is kind of out--so no appetizers. But I found a new recipe for stuffed mushroom dip you eat with triscuits and I told her about it and she thought it sounded good--so I'm making it for her. Two weeks ago we went to mom's to watch the playoffs and she made home made scalloped potatoes and ham and honestly I don't think she can top it, but she's a fabulous cook so I'm sure we'll have something good. I'm on Weight Watcher's now too so I have to be extra cautious--ha! No drinking for me either I'm Lisa's chauffeur.

Back