Subscribe To my YouTube Channel!! The Chinchilla Journal

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am right now! Hmm...maybe a video on bonding with chinchillas, your top 10 favorite chinchilla chew toys, chinchilla sounds/behaviors and their meanings or even a video on your chinchillas favorite treats or safe chin treats (and how many to feed a day/week/month) would be extremely helpful for me!

I am right now! Hmm...maybe a video on bonding with chinchillas, your top 10 favorite chinchilla chew toys, chinchilla sounds/behaviors and their meanings or even a video on your chinchillas favorite treats or safe chin treats (and how many to feed a day/week/month) would be extremely helpful for me!

Those are all great ideas thank you so much!

It's great to have you on here! I'm so glad that you care about other people's chin's wellbeing so much! I will definitely benefit from your channel, I am new to owning chins and I'm gonna need alot of advice!

It's great to have you on here! I'm so glad that you care about other people's chin's wellbeing so much! I will definitely benefit from your channel, I am new to owning chins and I'm gonna need alot of advice!

Aww thank you 💞 Glad I’m making a difference to a new chinchilla owner

When I was new I did almost everything wrong and it was people like ally’s animal antics, the chinchilla notebook, and Chinchilla kingdom that helped my chins have a better life!! Also all three of the chin YouTubers are really good so you should definitely check them out! ( I know you already know the chinchilla notebook)

When I was new I did almost everything wrong and it was people like ally’s animal antics, the chinchilla notebook, and Chinchilla kingdom that helped my chins have a better life!! Also all three of the chin YouTubers are really good so you should definitely check them out! ( I know you already know the chinchilla notebook)
I've watched a lot of chinchilla Kingdom, chinchilla notebook and Chinchilla planet videos but I've never heard of Allie's animal antics. Have you ever heard of chinchillaplanet? He is good!

Have you ever bought anything from them? Trying to decide what to get for Chico. I already ordered the sampler but now I want to get garlands and/or hanging toys.

My chins are super picky lol I got them a cute burger chew toy and they didn’t touch it lol

Back