Sorry haven't been posting as much!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercynursie

Hi everybody! I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and support while we have been waiting to get into my cancer surgeon to find out what is showing on my CT scan. Please don't think I'm crazy, but overall it is great news to us. Yes, the cancer is back after almost 9 years cancer free and I will again be having surgery to remove the much smaller tumor than the one 9 years ago. The greatest news to us thought is that the tumor is NOT on my only remaining kidney as we have believed for the last 5 weeks! It simply has regrown in the area where my other kidney(that was removed with the huge first tumor in 2005)! Music to our ears as we knew that cancer would keep me ineligible for any kidney transplant/family donor or otherwise.So yes I still have another hill to climb but God is definitely still in control so I just have to walk the walk. Surgery won't be until April 3 so I even have more time to work on some projects around the house!!

I'll keep you in my thoughts. I hope that the surgery goes well and that you have a very swift recovery. April 3rd will be here before we all know it!

It's great that you are in good spirits about this. :) Take it easy and don't work too hard on projects this next month!

Sending you healing thoughts. The girls and I are all keeping our paws crossed for a speedy recovery and good results.

Keep that positive attitude! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and sending all kinds of healing vibes your way.

Sending get well wishes your way and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Back