*soft grunt* *bip bip* *soft grunt* (I think that's Chinchilla for "Hello"!)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shieldmaidenjen

*soft grunt* *bip bip* *soft grunt* (I think that's Chinchilla for "Hello"!)

Howdy all,

I am very glad to be here! My name is Jenny, and I live in the Texas Panhandle. I have two Shetland Sheepdogs, a Tennessee Walking horse, and "The Colony." The Colony would be my six chinchillas; they have their own bedroom in my house, their own TV (they LOVE Disney Channel - not joking), and are just pretty darn spoiled in general.

Since I was a kid, I've had guinea pigs, gerbils, hedgehogs, different hamster breeds, rabbits, etc. (yeah, I was one of THOSE kids), but the chinchilla is definitely my favorite small animal. They are just so unique and fun!

My first chinchilla, Chico, has been with me since 2006; I have three pairs of male chinchillas now, and I just adore them.

I actually acquired two young chins yesterday, and I joined this site because I want to talk with other chin owners and keep learning how to be the best chin parent. I am particularly interested in changing my cage set-up, but I'll save that for the caging forum. :p

Thrilled to be here!!
- Jenn :)

Back