Sk-OOR!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

addictedtochins

Socially inept
I got a fantastic humongous heavy duty parrot cage for FREE! My camera is mia, but I love it. Saw the ad on Craig's list, only catch was I had to take 3 free doves that came with it. But they are really sweet, no biting. I can't wait till their personalities come out. My 4 chin boys have been in the huge baby proofed cage. I hated it because you had to lay on your tummy on the floor in front of that cage and entice the chins to come to you :hair: I'm gonna put the birds in that old cage and chins in the new one. :thumbsup:

I loved the look of my first chin cage which was an aviary. Post pics when you find your camera and have it set up.

I also used to use an aviary when I had just the one chin. Once I got multiples that I couldn't house together is when I invested in a couple FN's. I also loved the look of the aviary.

That is super awesome! What kind of doves are they? Doves can be really sweet birds... or really terrible. o_O; There is no middle ground with them, I've noticed.

Back