Share some fun/fancy/extreme makeup pics?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenChinchillas

I'm always curious to see what other people do with their makeup. TONS of videos on youtube but I wanted to see if anyone on here does anything fancy or fun with theirs. Like holidays I always do something related or for certain sports events, anyone else? Or anything you like would be neat to see.

Mine kinda are always the same but different colors but I have fun doing it. I work in a store and cutomers see me do this all the time around the holidays. I get comments on how pretty it looks sometimes and I never go super crazy with it at work but around Halloween I don't hold back. Just wondering what everyone else likes to do with theirs.

mebroncosmakeup.jpg

meonthe4th2012.jpg

me1onthe4th2012.jpg

Really pretty makeup!! I love how you did the multicolors whenever I try to do makeup it comes out messy/crooked im Asian too so I have no eye lid fold you think I would be able to do something fun

Very pretty. I love how you do your makeup. I personally would just like to be able to do a nice "smokey eye" look, but I'm horrible at applying makeup. :hammer: I can do the massacre and eyeliner just fine, but when it comes to eye shadow and all that blending, nope.

For the life of me I can not do a dark smokey eye, I do a decent brown or purple one but nothing like the videos I have watched to learn to do it lol. I don't do this everyday because I don't want to look like a clown all the time lol but mainly for special days. Have you ever tried doing something with color on the lower part of your eyes? I know sometimes people that wear glasses will do something different under than on the lid and still look great. If you are in a hurry to get someone wear makeup will not be fun, Most the time when I do my makeup for certain things takes me a maybe 45 mins because I do have shakey hands and hard to make straight lines. I love liquid eyeliner but it doesn't love it me back takes me a few times.

I use the liquid gel eyeliner...the brush seems to be better for me ....sometimes I use color under the eye but only if im messing around maybe if I am going out agree smoky eyes are so hard!! I wanted to try that eye temp tattoo stuff but cant find them here!

That looks neat! I would like to wear makeup sometimes, but I can only do basic eyeshadow and mascara etc. I literally wear no makeup and maybe once in a great while for a special occasion I will.

For the life of me I can not do a dark smokey eye, I do a decent brown or purple one but nothing like the videos I have watched to learn to do it lol. I don't do this everyday because I don't want to look like a clown all the time lol but mainly for special days. Have you ever tried doing something with color on the lower part of your eyes? I know sometimes people that wear glasses will do something different under than on the lid and still look great. If you are in a hurry to get someone wear makeup will not be fun, Most the time when I do my makeup for certain things takes me a maybe 45 mins because I do have shakey hands and hard to make straight lines. I love liquid eyeliner but it doesn't love it me back takes me a few times.

Lol, liquid eyeliner SO doesn't love me back either. I gave up with it and I have just the simple kind that's like the pencils but doesn't require any sharpening, just twist it and the eyeliner comes out. I haven't tried the eyeshadow on the lower part of my eye. I only wear make-up on special occasions since it bothers my contact lenses. I think its more of me not being used to wearing it than anything else. But when I try a smokey eye it just looks like a big black blob on my eyelid, lol. So I just stick to neutral colors now.

i can never do my makeup with eyeshadow. lol
i just stick with eyeliner, mascara, and glitter :)

hmm if we have a fun/fancy/extreme makeup thread, should we do that for hair too..

here's two examples of what my makeup usually looks like
glitter1.jpg

glitter-1.jpg

i went to claire's and got a thing of glitter.
loose glitter (safe for your face).
i'll try finding it and getting a picture of it to put on here.
but i just take a dry q-tip and dip it in the glitter
and then apply it to my eyeliner.
it's messy but nothing a little water and a wash cloth or q-tip can't clean up.
i use pencil eyeliner, but i'm sure if you use liquid i'm sure it would work just the same.

Back