Secret Santa 2011 Wishlist

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Santa,

We've been especially good this year, no matter what mom says she's just mad because she knows she will only be getting a big fat lump of coal. What we've really been enjoying is hanging toys, ones that last a long time. We prefer something with variety. Another thing that we've been eyeing up when mom has been shopping for her secret santa is the fleece cubes that hang, we believe it would be nice to cozy up in that, seeing we feel too exposed in our hammock. However, we know that we will love anything that you give us.

Rex and Hibiki.

Dear SS,

We have all 3 been very good boys ALLLLLL year!!!

Little Two Paws would love a fleece covered 1/2 of a tunnel, which might be called a shelf, but he isn't sure.

Mr. Whiskers and The Snuggler enjoy snuggling together, so they would love a big-enough-for-2 Danish donut type padded bed/lounger from Annie, Allie or another fleece crafter.

Actually, anything fleece would be welcome!!!

Favorite colors are purple, blue and pink (we're masculine enough to rock it!!!). Favorite patterns are stars, snowflakes and hearts.

THANKS,
Mr. Whiskers, The Snuggler and Little Two Paws

Dear Secret Santa,

No matter what our mom says, we have all been very well behaved this year. If she mentions anything about chewing a hole in her sock or pooping on her shoulder during playtime... it was not us.

We know there are a lot of us but we really would love anything you give. We will share...we promise. We all agree that we would love anything we can chew or eat. One of our all time favorites are things with loofah and bamboo traps. We also love anything with a bell! Mom wants to throw them away because we make a lot of noise with them..but we just give her our cute looks and she wouldnt dare. We are getting a little tired of applewood. Maybe we could try something else. We would absolutely love a cuddle bed. We have pillows, but theyre just not the same. We see them on this website when mom is on the computer. She thinks we arent looking but we are making a list of things we want to ask for. Either way, mom taught us to be thankful for anything we get so we will be. After all, she says there are starving chins in china who would give anything to have what we have.

Thanks so much,
Gizmo, Hercules, Charger, Freckles..(oh and we think we're expecting a new guy named Gus)

Dear Santa,

Mommy wants to put me on the naughty list since I've taken a liking to flinging my poo at her but she always stops the scritches after like 5 minutes!

But if you can find it in your heart to send me something I would very much like some nice crunchy stuff to chew on...I like grapevine and any really thin twigs. And I love critter cookies, and herb salads too!

My mommy is a bit OCD about her fleece patterns so if you want to get me some fleece goodies then make it a solid color or a (secular) x-mas pattern.

Thanks a bunch,

Watson

Back