Secret Santa 2010: What did you get?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - looks like a lot of time, effort, and thought went into that chinchilla Tiff. That was very nicely done.

Very cool Tiff. Love it! I may just have to participate next year. You guys get so much cool stuff.

I want Tiff!!!! Whomever your SS is I want one too!!! They did a great job. Did I mention...I WANT!!!!

Not gonna lie...i would take that chin everywhere! lol too cute. there are so many creative gifts. i may need to pick up a craft for next SS!

Now Tiff, wasn't that worth the wait? :neener: That little chin is too cute! And the scarf looks gorgeous.

I got my package last week, still haven't figured out who it's from, I have an idea though :)

Thank you! My chins for lots of chew things. I will try posting a picture tongiht :)

Part of the fun of SS is posting the gifts and guessing, so those that have not posted the gift or tried to guess get cracking!

I've dq'd Luci. She had her gift sent to her parents house. We won't see anything fro her until AFTER xmas. BAD LUCI!

Ok, so let me reiterate this. My Secret Santa is insane! I just got a third present in the mail! I was so happy with my first gift, and the other two just put it right over the top.

First Gift was Alli's christmas package, which never has almost completely used up haha.

About 5 days later I saw a small box with a card in it and a cute chin magnet.
IMG00569-20101206-1436.jpg

Now today, 5 days after the magnet, I saw another package on my back deck. It was a comfy fleece bed for Neve!
IMG00621-20101210-1501.jpg

I have some serious work to do to compete with these gifts, Neve is going to think I'm slacking!

Thank you again (SS who I assume I know who you are!)

I can't post pics, but my girls got an AWESOME wooden house with a pillow to match, some chinnie flower salad, and some critter cookies!

They are SOOOO happy! :)

Thanks, Secret Santa!!!

Yesterday we got a package in the mail! Of course I could not wait to open it- it was for the chinnies really ;)
My boys asked for hanging toys and that is exactly what they got- four natural wood hanging toys and some extra willow chewies.
Many thanks to our Secret Santa (we think it's Luci) and her helper Alison!
:thanks4:

Anubis and Hathor got their Secret Santa gift this week! I haven't had time to post a pic yet - so here it is now!!

chillassgift.jpg

They say THANK YOU VERY MUCH SECRET SANTA!!!!

(and Ozzie is very jealous :p - He got a 4 mile walk this morning tho, so he still feels special!)

Last edited:
Thank you SusieJJ! (the phone number on the shipping tag was a dead give away... after a Google search ;) )

A box from Pet Products by Nature arrived this morning, which I thought odd b/c I placed a huge order before Barbi closed the store, but she hadn't emailed to tell me it had shipped. Then I saw "From your Secret Santa" on the side and grinned like a looney tune!

Inside:
picture.php

(Undrilled willow coins on the left, drilled mixed toy parts on the right.) Luckily, I have a cordless drill to punch holes in those little buggers. My boys will be chewing 'till NEXT Christmas!

Thank you again, Secret Santa. :)

Back