• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sampler toy and wood Box?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knj102690

I have a very picky chinnie when it comes to toys and wood. She doesn't really mess with anything that hangs but I get her willow tunnels from petsmart and she destroys them in like a day so i am looking to see if someone offers some kind of sampler box of wood, toys, rose hip, etc. just so i can see what my picky girl will eat. I want to order some stuff but have no idea what she will actually mess with. I know she likes willow and apple wood for sure. If you have something just let me know and i can easily checkout websites if anyone knows of any :) thanks

I can put together some apple/pear/kiwi sticks and some toys if you'd like. Check out my sale thread for some ideas.

I've got several different samplers on my website. You can also pick and choose items from 10 different types of wood to vine tunnels and toys. There is also a page with free shipping items. Check out the website.

Ronda

Im currently selling blackberry, grapevine, poplar, and small amounts of apple and pear. I could make a small mixed box if you're still interested in trying out new flavors. Pm me with what you'd be interested in.

Back