Sacramento, CA Seminar

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Sumiko and Shahna. This was a very informative seminar. Thanks to everyone that put it off.

Hey email me on here and let me know what you want to get together! I dont normally answer my phone to numbers I dont know so I may have missed your call and didnt know it.

I could bring the items back down with me since I'm driving up there...I'm not sure where you are though so I might not be able to take them all the way to you once I'm back down here. I'm in Northern Orange County, btw...like fifteen minutes from Disneyland.

No pictures of the seminar? Who won the animals?

we have lots of pictures...I will put some up so you guys can see. There were about 30 people including speakers. It wasn't terribly packed but it was an ideal setting for teaching and learning.

There will be a write-up in the Breeder with details on the West Coast Affair but Bill Booker was the lucky one who won the raffle animals!

The CA Group is now busy getting everything ready for our 2010 State Show in January! Everyone, keep your eyes open for upcoming information on the show!

One of the times we moved everyone to the front to see what was going on. There are people on the other side of the table as well.

PA240144.jpg

Pelts that were brought for us to see...the good, the bad, and the ugly!

PA240148.jpg

The UGLY...

PA240149.jpg

Another group with more of us sitting towards the back of the room...

PA240150.jpg

And some pictures from the hospitality rooms. I didn't have much time to take pictures since I was working all weekend. I know a couple other members have a lot more photos and we're working on getting them onto the CA ECBC website right now and I'll post a link once those are up.

This is Bill Booker and Ruth Harmer...

PA240153.jpg

Gary, Donna, and Rod...

PA240156.jpg

Linda, Sarah, and Sue...

PA240157.jpg

Sue and Pete...

PA240158.jpg

And Gary let us know how he felt about the seminar and sitting on the couch with Sarah, lol.

PA240159.jpg

Here are a few pictures that I took as well. Tabitha, feel free to use any of mine for the writeup.

DSC05722.jpg

Lani Ritchey of CA Chins in her presentation on hay in the chinchilla's diet

DSC05736.jpg

Donna Nelson describing the process of spinning chinchilla fur blends into yarn

DSC05735.jpg

Some of the chinchilla fur blends on her table

DSC05734.jpg

Donna at work!

DSC05728.jpg

Grooming demonstration with Margot Neubauer, Sue Kisesky and Donna Read

Back