Ronda's Chins now Xia's Chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Clout

I was wondering if Ronda's Chin store is under new ownership or new management (Xia) and if its still reliable, safe, and high quality as Ronda. Anyone got any info before I order?

I know that Ronda's chinchillas has a new website, it looks different, but it's still called Ronda's Chinchillas not Xia's Chins, so I would assume it's the same person running it. Maybe you are on the wrong website? Is this the website https://rondaschins.com you are going to?

Yes, Ronda passed away and Xia kept the store running. It’s still the same great products as far as the wood goes. I’ve never gotten anything else so I can’t attest to that.

Same business, same products.

Xia is Ronda's cousin. She is in the back right of this photo, Ronda is on the left with white hair. As mentioned above she took over and a new website was built as I no longer had time to maintain the old one. For accounting reasons she could not use Ronda's paypal account or name - Ronda S. Frazier is an LLC in the state of Oregon. Hence the difference in names when you order. :)

IMG_1196.JPG

Back