RIP Steve Jobs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AznTiger

As you all may have heard or will hear, Steve Jobs of Apple has passed away from battling cancer.

RIP Steve Jobs

Your work was a legend!!!! :frown2:

He helped change the world. He will be missed. Rest in Peace.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma -- which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice." - Steve Jobs

yea scary to see how the stock is going to take this considering the fact that our economy really isn't that great. sigh.

It always breaks my heart when a fellow cancer warrior loses their battle. Cancer is such a nasty disease. RIP Mr. Jobs, and Godspeed!

He was a visionary - I still remember the ORIGINAL Apple computers (followed by the Apple II, then the Apple IIc... then at some point the first Mac)... though I am a HUGE fan of Apple engineering, their strictured business plan/ device limitations/ lockdowns make my inner nerd insane... Rest In Peace, Mr Jobs and Godspeed.

R.I.P. Mr. Jobs, you will be missed. But your legacy will live on through all your truly wonderful products. You are in our hearts and prayers.

Back