RIP my sweet Buster

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nezhka

Buster was only with me for two months, but he has a special place in my heart. I'd like to share some photos of his time with me. He was put down in early March after struggling with GI stasis and most likely malo.

This is the first night I got him.
010109c.jpg

A week later.
010809b.jpg

Two weeks.
011409.jpg

011509b.jpg

Con't.

I am very sorry for your loss. At least he had a great few months with you.

Last edited:
Oh, I am so sorry about your little guy. You have some real good pictures of you bonding with him even though it was during his final weeks :(

I am so sorry you had such a short time with Buster. It was obvious how much he was taking to you as the weeks went by. His last couple of months were good ones because he had you to love him. May he rest in peace.

im so sorry for your loss...your pics are beautiful and he looks like a sweetheart...very heartbreaking...may he rest in peace...

Very sorry for your loss. Buster was quite the little cutie! I just lost mine this weekend over the exact same thing. Figured out she had GI stasis on friday and she didnt make it through sunday.

Man seeing your chin with her foodie all over her face just flashed me back to hand feeding mine this weekend and her getting that stuff all over her chin. It was so cuuuuuuuuute..

Busters up playing with my little Necro Im sure of it. Theyre trying to find the magic mountain of raisins right now!

Sending sympathy to you for your loss of Buster. I had a lop bunny years ago named
Buster. You're a good pet owner he was really bonding to you. Pics are something
to always treasure, and maybe a scrapbook (small one) of Buster's life. I'm a big
scrapbooker and easy to do with pets. Keep those loving memories, no matter how
short in time they are.
Nancy S

Back