okay I am confused, Jill and Michelle H can't meet up until Sunday? Sunday as in today or next Sunday? And Jill who are you asking to hold?I do not have facilities to house the chins overnight. I have spoken with Michelle H and she and I can not meet up until Sunday. Would you be willing and able to hold them until Sunday Morning.
Yes Sonia is Brekai722. Petersburg to Fredericksurg is 2 hours. Melissa left at 10:30am from Fredericksurg to Petersburg, I can call her now and see where she is at. If chins need to be held until next Sunday, Sonia will have to be the one because I can't hold them with me that long since I have no extra cages. I know Sonia has a few but I don't know if she has enough for 12 chins, it will depend on how many are paired up. One other problem... I don't know if I can pick up next Sunday. If you guys want to have Sonia hold, I will go pick up my chin for sure from her today. But someone else might have to go to Fredericksburg next Sunday.Is Brekai722 - Sonia? She said she had space to hold them if need be. The chins haven't left NC yet - and from what I have read it will be 5-6 hours to Fredericksburg. From Fredericksburg to my meeting Suzi in DC is an hour and from there I need to stop in Bowie to drop 3 chins to Michelle G before heading to Dover DE to meet Michelle H - which will be 2 hours under NORMAL weather conditions. If I am misunderstanding - someone PLEASE correct me.
This being said - if I can't get the chins until 6pm - I can't get them to Michelle before close to 9pm. She and I are not willing to drive unfamiliar roads at night with ice as a very real possibility. Period. We all had thought that meeting up would be earlier - the weather has not been our friend.
I am not trying to be trouble - or cause hardship - I don't have the space or cages to house the chins until I can meet Michelle H - next Sunday - and by NEXT SUNDAY - I mean that - Feb 14th.