• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rehoming Mosaic Female Chinchilla-FL Panhandle

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmccoll13

Hello all! I am looking to rehome my ~1.5/2 year old female mosaic chinchilla at this time, as I have 4 chinchillas total but the other 3 are males and share a space, so she is currently living alone, and I just do not have the time for her that I feel she deserves as a single chinchilla.

She is a super sweet lady with some very unique markings. I am not asking for any $ for her, just want to be sure she is going to a good, responsible home. If needed I would be happy to send her off with the current 2 story Ferret Nation she is housed in (currently separated with her on top and my 3 boys sharing the bottom level) as I am looking to change to a critter nation for the boys anyways.

I am located in the Panama City/Panama City Beach area of the panhandle but can drive a bit and meet up if needed.

IMG_0044.jpgIMG_0046.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg

Aw, she's such a cutie. I would love to take her but I live in Texas and that might too long of a drive for either of us. Though for such a beautiful and cute chinnie I would be willing to help out in any way possible. I have a single female chinchilla who could probably use a buddy though i'm unsure of how well she is with others. She was housed with her son before I got her though. Even so I do hope all goes well for her.

Last edited:
Back