Really, pico?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany_Lynn

I like dinosaurs :3
Just found out the WEIRDEST thing about myself.
Ready for it?
I'm allergic to Chinchilla Semen.
Yep.
You read that right. Chinchilla semen.
I was cleaning Pico's cage, and he got friendly with my arm, and I was just rolling my eyes as usual until I felt wetness. ):< NOT COOL, MAN!
Wiped it off, shrugged off the gross-feeling, no big deal.
Now it is itchy and has tiny little allergy-welts. Semen allergy welts. CHINCHILLA semen allergy welts! :hair:

ETA::
Now he is making his 'horny chinchilla noises'...grah! I gave him a fleece buddy a few months ago when he was humping anything that entered his cage, and he totally ignored it. What the heck Pico. I mean really.

Ha! As someone who frequently breaks out in hives at the randomest things, I can't help but hysterically laugh at this. Of all things!

omg!! not cool at all. I think that would be quite hilarious trying to explain that to the doctor why the sudden rash
lmao!!!! poor you!

oh dear...

Yay for girl chins! Except mine likes to chomp on my big toe... Not sure if that is really any better than this situation though. lol

Brit look at is this way, better to have it be chinchilla semen and not human semen. I'm sure Pico and you have no hopes for having kids someday, but with a huMAN you might just want too!

Brit look at is this way, better to have it be chinchilla semen and not human semen. I'm sure Pico and you have no hopes for having kids someday, but with a huMAN you might just want too!

:hmm: I wonder if Pico thinks I'm a crazy mutated giant bald chinchilla..?

But yes, you bring up a great point, lol!

hahaha thats too funny, Britt! But Pico's still a horny boy? I know Liv was like crazy with my feet and arms whenever he was caged alone and even though he slept with his fleece buddy, he never had any fun with it. He's been better since he has cagemates now though.

Back