Re-Introducing Myself

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Trouble....
Hey everyone. It's been crazy hectic since Cassi's been born and I haven't been around much so I figured I'd re-intro myself for the new people I haven't met yet, even though some of you follow me on Facebook.

Things have changed drastically since we've had her. I cut back to one chin, not necessarily because of Cassi, but because due to living with Keith's parents, I haven't been able to give them all the time/space/care that they needed. Limits were put on how much I was able to dust them, their were complaints about how much space everything was taking up in the basement with the cages, etc. It really killed me to do so, but I found homes for everyone that I can keep in touch with and follow them.

We were supposed to move out in December, but there were problems with the house that were beyond acceptable, especially with Cassi. So, we have another house lined up to move into June 1st with the option to buy. I also left CVS and have gone to a mail order pharmacy, putting prescriptions in. So if anyone gets prescriptions in the mail from Express Scripts, it might be me typing them in ;)

I hope to start to reconnect with everyone soon and am hoping to make it to the "York" Show in April, still.

What chinny did you keep? PM me your address and I'll send a little package :)

Welcome back Ash. Sorry you had to give up your pets. Who'd you keep?

Girls are doing good. Cead is now in breeding with nice white violet male, and Is will be going back into breeding shortly. I'll be putting her with a nice standard male.

Babies take up a lot of time. And space but it is worth it. I have been barely online since Clara so i feel your pain

That they do... I never imagined how much time I'd spend taking care of her between taking care of myself.

Megan, I meant about their pedigrees, were you able to read it?

Brit, I kept Cuda... He is the friendliest and calmest, so with a little one who will be soon walking near the cage and such, I can't have someone who's going to shoot pee at her or anything like that... I'll have enough trying to keep up with the "sprinkles" so she doesn't eat them.

Back