(Re)Introducing Latte!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
Most of you have already met my new baby girl. She was one of Cat's sextuplets http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22129&highlight=sextuplets. She's found a new home and a new name, Latte. I picked her up at MCBA Nationals, and she's doing so well. She's still a bit shy, but with some patience I've had her hop into my hand and take scritches each time I've interacted with her. I'm lucky that shes been eating and drinking without any problems. She's gaining weight and was up to 263g last night. Without further ado here's miss Latte!

She slept most of the day at Nationals. When she wasn't sleeping she ate through 4 handfuls of hay!
picture.php

Sitting in the food bowl :wacko:
picture.php

picture.php

Oxbow pellet 'treat'
picture.php

Short Video
http://www.youtube.com/user/LilyBeanLadyJoy?feature=mhum

I was giving her smooches when I watched the video. She's such a little doll! :D I couldn't believe how much hay she ate at the show, such a good girl.

Very cute. Is this Herman's sibling?

Thanks everyone! No, I know they aren't litter mates, and to my knowledge they aren't related at all. Ash's mom is getting one of her brothers, and I don't know about the other 2 kits that survived.

Thanks everyone! No, I know they aren't litter mates, and to my knowledge they aren't related at all. Ash's mom is getting one of her brothers, and I don't know about the other 2 kits that survived.

Yup, I'll pick up mom's guy from Mish at the York show. I think Herman was a single birth.

She's adorable, Britt! I hope her brother is like her!

Aww she's so adorable. I loved how she was like sniffing the camera and seemed almost upset when you pulled it back.

Aww she's so adorable. I loved how she was like sniffing the camera and seemed almost upset when you pulled it back.

Yes, she's so unsure of everything. She can't decide if it's better to be scared or curious. Curiosity usually wins if I'm patient enough :)

Thanks everyone, she's warming up to me more and more everyday. I'm going to get some new pics of her this week. I also owe Sandi a video of her dusting. She gained 23g her first week home and I'm guessing she'll be over 300g in the next few weeks, she loves eating!

Back