Random Pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan

Dot lives forever!
Snapped a few pictures... Man how fast cages get dirty... Just cleaned on monday!!

First picture is of Ariel. She is a light ebony female, my very first kit I ever had born here. She wouldn't sit still--so couldn't get the best picture of her LOL.

Next is Jasper. He's my "old man" , my very first chin :)

Raisin is Jaspers cagemate, and a rescue failure. He was adopted out twice, and returned both times...so his home is with me. He and Jasper get along very well :) Raisin's age is unknown, but I got him for the first time in rescue about 5 years ago, and he was about 3 or so then.

4th is Naomi and Espresso. My first breeding pair, and the parents of Ariel. Not the greatest picture, as the tube is hooked to the door and Naomi was in it :)

Last picture is "B*tch". Peggy knows who she is ;). She's a beige female...Pretty, but has an attitude the size of the US. She was barking and kacking at me the entire time.

Attachments

• ariel.jpg
    ariel.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 34
  • jasper.jpg
    jasper.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Raisin.jpg
    Raisin.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 27
  • lovebirds.jpg
    lovebirds.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 29
  • bitch2.jpg
    bitch2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 30
First picture are two White SC kits who are begging to get scritches :)

2nd is a shot of Naomi, before espresso came to see what I was doing.

3rd is a one of the humane society rescues I took in. He is the only one who needs to be adopted yet...but no one has been interested. He is a SWEETIE--tiny but SO sweet, always comes right out of the cage.

4th is of two kits who I weaned together, and are forsale ;) a Standard male, and a black velvet boy...trying to keep them together :)

Attachments

• whitesc.jpg
    whitesc.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 20
  • naynay.jpg
    naynay.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 13
  • rescue.jpg
    rescue.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 130
  • chinboys.jpg
    chinboys.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 20
They're adorable Megan! And I love that their toys are looking well-loved ;) I kept getting on CnQ hoping to PM you and ask if you had added them yet...yay! Very happy they like them!

Thanks everyone :)

aweee you'll hurt raisins feelings calling him bat-like ;).

Actually Jasper/Raisin story:

When Raisin was returned for the last time, I said to my mom "If he and Jasper get along, he's staying for good". Jasper HATED every chin I tried to pair him with since Digits death. Just hated them..so I honestly wasn't expecting Raisin to stay...but I put them together, no fighting at all... and they are always found sleeping together. It's a nice feeling knowing my boys are happy..and Raisin will not be rehomed yet again :)

I actually have been thinking about keeping the standard rescue above, and seeing if J and R will accept him. We'll see :)

Finally we get to see your first chinnie Jasper! Beautiful chinnies. I think thats so funny about the last beige girl, the one with the attitude the size of the US. LOL!! Where did she come from?

She was from a breeder :) She is one funny chin. She's the one who is up begging at the front of the cage when customers come over. I always have to say "I wouldn't touch her if I were you" and get the reply "but look at her, she wants to be petted"... No she's just waiting for you to open the door, and serve her dinner ;-)

Back