• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quality Cage Mansions For Sale

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinmama

I have two used Quality Cage Chinchilla Mansions I am selling. They each come with the metal pans and the stands. I removed the wooden shelves, as they were all very chewed. The cages are 30"w x 24"d x 48"h, and made of 1" x 1" wire. The pans are powder coated and do both show signs of use, as they have been home to our two chinchillas for around the last nine years or so.

I can get pictures of the pans if you'd like. The pans and cages have been washed down and left out in the sun to dry. The cages are collapsed already, so I can't really get a good picture of those.

I don't want to ship these so they will need to be picked up in the Greenville, SC area. If you are a 501(c)(3) rescue and can pick up the cages and provide a receipt, I will donate both of these cages to your rescue. Otherwise, I'd like to get $75 for each cage/stand.

Attachments

• ZZ and Marble Cages.jpg
    ZZ and Marble Cages.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back