PROUD again!!! What I got for Christmas from my 11 year old

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETC

HOME OF EXTREME MOSAICS!
I know many of you read my other thread about how my daughter is always helping....
well, you should see what she got me for Christmas....needless to say it brought tears to my eyes!!!!

She donated unopened gifts to the needy, brought teddy bears to the hospital for the children having to spend Christmas there....
but for ME, this is what she got me......(wiping tears away) A coupon book...

coupon1.jpg

coupon2.jpg

coupon3.jpg

coupon4.jpg

coupon5.jpg

Last edited:
OMG I teared up! That is so sweet! I love how she only wants to vacuum the basement once though lol! She is a very sweet girl!

OMG I teared up! That is so sweet! I love how she only wants to vacuum the basement once though lol! She is a very sweet girl!

LOL I know, she hates that job, we have a very big basement....:laughitup:

and the "Personal Servant for a day" has me wondering....lol, what I should ask for...

:idea:
For the "personal servant day" you could ask her to vacuum the basement all day long!
LOL, just kidding! She is truly a sweet and thoughtful girl!

awww too cute! How special!! maybe being a servant and helping you with chores one day or going grocery shopping, or cleaning out some cabinets? Just some ideas!

I remember doing that for my parents when I was small, and my boys have done this in the past but with much less enthusiasm.

I really need to borrow your daughter for a few days so she can be a good role model for my boys! :)

Back