• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Prevue Corner Cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjaturtletayy

Hey Guys!

I am selling a brand new, in box Prevue Hendryx Corner Ferret Cage.

Features:
Powder-coated black finish
Two large front doors for easy access to pets
Pull-out bottom grille for easy cleaning
Bottom pan safety lock
Bottom storage shelf on easy-rolling casters
Includes: 4 all metal platforms, and 4 plastic ladders
Material: Powder Coated Metal and Plastic
Wire spacing: 0.88"
Dimensions: 63" H x 39" W x 27" D

I bought this cage for my chinchilla, but I ended up getting it from somewhere else. I love the cage myself, but I just don't have use for a second one. I am asking $275 for the brand new, in box cage, however I am open to negotiation. I would prefer if you would be willing to pick up, but I am willing to meet too. I live in Lauderdale, MN, which is super close to the Twin Cities. My apartment is right by the St. Paul campus. Feel free to contact me with any questions. You can comment on here, private message me, or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• Prevue-Hendryx-Corner-Ferret-Cage.jpg
    Prevue-Hendryx-Corner-Ferret-Cage.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
That's true, but Amazon has also been unreliable about shipping it. I ordered twice from them and only got half of a cage both times. I am open to negotiation and will match the Amazon price, but I figured I'd ask for at least what I paid for it.

Back