Prayers needed for HedgeMom

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very sad she is gone, but happy that she is now I am sure at peace. My prayers are with her family. She was a wonderful and unique person and the world has lost someone special.

My heart goes out to her family and friends. RIP Nancy, you sounded like a great person, and I can tell from everyones testimonies the lasting impression you left.

RIP Nancy. You are in a much better place. Those who knew you over the years will always remember you, and what you've done for the animals.

Words seem so terribly inadequate at times - this is one of them.

Nancy, may your God welcome you with open arms, a kind smile, & a peace which is everlasting.
candle.gif

Rest in peace, HedgeMom. You fought for the welfare of animals and saved lives of many sick or injured animals. I'm sure countless animals - including chins and hedgies - met you at the Rainbow Bridge and welcomed you with open arms.

Please watch over us and our little critter companions until we meet again... :tissue:

I'm so sad to hear about HedgeMom's passing and yet so relieved that she is free of pain. RIP Hedgemom.

Nancy, I know you will have a peaceful rest, and now you can show the love to those animals that never knew it, and will enjoy doing so. You will be sorely and deeply missed by many.

Meanie, is there anywhere to send cards, flowers, or anything for her service?

RIP Nancy. I know you were met at the bridge by a bounty of love. You will be greatly missed. :cry2:

Meanie, is there anywhere to send cards, flowers, or anything for her service?
I have asked if there is a designated charity for donations in Nancy's name. I will post that information as soon as I know.

Imagine the welcome she got at The Bridge....

Enjoy your respite, Nancy.

Ain't it the truth!!!

God bless you, Nancy, for all of your loving, caring instruction to so many people who could learn from it and give so many animals a better life.

:flowers4:
Rest in peace...

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Nancy aka Hedgemom.

Nancy, your work is done here, may your rewards be greater than you ever imagined. You leave behind many friends and family and you have been and will be greatly missed on the forum. Your fight is over, may you rest in peace.

The family has asked that no flowers be sent. They have asked that donations be made in the name of Nancy Adams to the Dove House Hospice that took such great care of her.

Here is a link to the Hospice.

Here is a link to the Dove House donation page.

Please be sure to indicate that it is in memory of Nancy Adams. The family is hoping to eventually raise $5,000 which will give Nancy a memorial plaque at Dove House.

Last edited:
I don't even know what to say right now...I know she's in good company...and her memory will live on through all the lives she has touched

Back