Please Sir, can I have some more?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheri7

My little Jezzy !

Attachments

• Karen 015.jpg
    Karen 015.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 102
Oh my gosh...what a little beggar!! No use trying to resist that face! :D

Oh my lord! That chinnie would be so fat here because I would feed a treat everytime I passed the cage and saw that darling face!

So? Did Jezzy get more?

I certainly hope so after sitting so nicely for the camera. :)

Well my mother was chin sitting for me while I was at the beach last week and she was giving them 2 treats a day....so now they are expecting more!! LOL

I guess you are all too young to remember the 1960's movie Oliver Twist where the little boy in the orphanage is fed "gruel" and he walks up to the big mean warden with his bowl in front of him and says "Please Sir, I want some more?" This picture made me think of that scene.

Well my mother was chin sitting for me while I was at the beach last week and she was giving them 2 treats a day....so now they are expecting more!! LOL

Ha! You're going to have to train your helpers to resist! You can't expect her to go in there unarmed, and be able to walk away from that face!

Oops, now that I looked at that picture again, I think thats actually my little Annie Bananie (Anabel) and not Jezebel afterall......bad mother! Can't even tell my kids apart sometimes.

That is an adorable photo and chinnie! Perfect caption!

Back