Pinterest

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBug

Anyone on it?

I love the site. I've got so many DIY and Crafts that i wanna try it's not even funny. Plus tons of recipes.

if your not on it and want an invite pm me your email and i'll send you and invite. :)

Pinterest is my latest addiction. Nikki knows how much I pin! I've actually made about 5 recipes and done 1 or two crafty things in the last few weeks. Love it!

I've been on pinterest, but it just looked like a bunch of different pictures that you can add to your collect of pictures?! Am I missing something? lol

You can click on the pictures and some take you to a website that shows you how to make it.

I really like this website, except it's the slowest site I've ever been to. :( Thanks for sending me an invite Keisha. :)

If anyone has an invite available I would love one! Just PM me and I will give you my email (since I'm not sure who has invites left).

I've looked at it a bit, but haven't been on it enough to fully be aware of what it is all about. But everyone seems to be loving it, so I'm sure I will too once I've spent enough time figuring it out.

yah ive pinned almost 1000 things and done one LOL! my girlfriends and I are thinking of doing a diy christmas gift/pinterest party here soon!

Back