Pictures For homework/website :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kvatore

Okay so I posted a thread last week asking about the permission of borrowing pictures and what not. Right now I am working on a "mock" informational chinchilla website for my class final. It'll be online briefly and then be down after my term ends. Unless it turns out super good. Then I may clean it up and host a server for it!

Right now I am in need of some decent quality pictures of a completed FN and or CN. I could also use some pictures of any color mutations you have. With the exception of a pink white and standard.

If wish to be credited in some specific way then let me know! Otherwise I'll probably have the format as : Credited to (username) from Chins n Hedgies. Or something along those lines. Any breeders that offer pictures or etc I can include a link to your webpage as well.

You can either post them here or send them to my email. Whichever you are more comfortable with! :)

email: [email protected]

p.s. Not all of your pictures may end up getting used for my project. Also if you are interested in seeing the website when it is finished I can send you a link.

Last edited:
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 12