Pictures for @Amethyst

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you send links to things that aren't safe? I thought they all were from her shop.
I would really rather not have to go through all the items.... there is a lot, lol. Basically though from what I see, anything with the coconut husk (the fiber) are not safe, anything paper is not safe, I would just avoid glued on things, you never now how much glue was used and even non toxic glue can cause a blockage if enough is eaten. I'm thinking some of the things like the coconut people have been using and had no issue, but there have been rare times that chins have died.

I would really rather not have to go through all the items.... there is a lot, lol. Basically though from what I see, anything with the coconut husk (the fiber) are not safe, anything paper is not safe, I would just avoid glued on things, you never now how much glue was used and even non toxic glue can cause a blockage if enough is eaten. I'm thinking some of the things like the coconut people have been using and had no issue, but there have been rare times that chins have died.
Ok thank you!

Hm, well your chin wont be getting here until after easter, so you might want to go with a more general "spring time" coloring for now, so the last two... but thinking it's for a kit, and kits are crazy it might be safer to go with the last one. Kits don't think and I would be afraid it might decide to jump through the wreath and get caught up.

Hm, well your chin wont be getting here until after easter, so you might want to go with a more general "spring time" coloring for now, so the last two... but thinking it's for a kit, and kits are crazy it might be safer to go with the last one. Kits don't think and I would be afraid it might decide to jump through the wreath and get caught up.
Oooh! Ok! I didn't think about that😲 won't be doing that then!

Back