Pics!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MyFuzzies

Just thought I'd upload some recent pics of the boys....

Cheeko
DSC00275.jpg

DSC00260_edited.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

Gideon
DSC00312.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

More to follow...

Great pics!! They are all just adorable... I mean handsome ;) Gideon looks like he's overflowing with chinnie attitude!

Gideon and Remi said that they wanna come live with me and i should break it to you gently

Your chins are sooo handsome. I like the white one sleeping and I like the picture of the black one bounding off the wall. (Sorry, I forgot who is who already...I think I need to close my eyes as well!) Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

Aww they're so pretty!! Gideon looks like a ham...very cute!

Those are great pictures! I love the picture of Gideon in the plant, how cute!

Every night when they get out for playtime he runs straight for the plant and tries to eat it LOL. Usually I end up putting it on top of the cage then he paces the floor trying to figure out how to get it....it's so funny!

Those are some gorgeous chinnies. If Gideon ever decides you aren't living up to his high standards of chinnie care can you let him know he can come live with me :D? Thanks!

Every night when they get out for playtime he runs straight for the plant and tries to eat it LOL. Usually I end up putting it on top of the cage then he paces the floor trying to figure out how to get it....it's so funny!

aha ..thats cuteee. lol...that reminded me of my niece, today. I had to put her teddy grams on the counter because she kept feeding them to the dog. She thought it was just hilarious for some reason (she is only a year and a half). She was trying to figure out how to get them off the counter for the longest time...she failed at an attempt to stand on her stuffed animals.

..is it bad to compare kids to chins? lol

Okay I don't even know where to start Tabitha! Gideon is SO cute!!! And Frick and Frack--hello what cuteness! All your chins are so handsome!! I love the nose swipe shot too! Thanks for sharing!

Back