Pics of the some of the gang!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
My girlies Bobo and GiGi got some new fleece stuff from Tif and they LOVE it!

Here is the set, it's ice cream and cupcakes!
006-11.jpg

This is what the tube is supposed to look like:
007-10.jpg

I forgot to have Tif put velcro on it so this is what it looks like when the girls get at it!
003-8.jpg

It's a super cute set and GiGi definitely approves!
005-12.jpg

008-4.jpg

Here are some sleepy time pics I got today!

Mick St John in his coffin! Woot! He hardly ever sleeps in it!
001-8.jpg

Here's some snuggling sister pics!
Abby & Solange--check out Abby--baby got back!
010-3.jpg

Snuggling face to face
013-4.jpg

Inseparable girlies Bronwyn and baby Lisa
012-6.jpg

RARE picture of Bobo in the double decker house! I knew she was going in there but never managed to snap a pic of it! (excuse all the shelf poos lol!)
001-7.jpg

Herman is in love with his cuddle buddy from Annie!
014-5.jpg

He loves to drag it around and sleep with it. He has a wonderful pillow from Brit too but his Winnie the Pooh fleece and pillow were getting washed!

I love the new pattern. Super cute shots. Please tell Bobo she needs to keep her shelf a little cleaner. :p

Herm is definitely getting bigger! He came to me the beginning of March at 218 and he is up to 344 now!

GiGi is the hammock queen Sandi! She's always in her hammock! I love this print and when I see it I think of Cassie!!!

Glad the girls like their fleece :)

Didn't realize you used the thin green pvc for the tube, or I would have made the fleece a bit tighter. My tubes are double the thickness as the green pvc and it takes a bit more fleece to cover them.

soo soo adorable. Who made the coffin? Ive never seen anything like that before

Tif it fits it's just those girls like a closed door lol! I totally forgot to tell you to do the velcro lol! The really love it, specially GiGi! she pushes the pillow around, they like to sit on it to eat and she adores the hammock!

The green pvc is probably one from me, and they're really not that much thinner than the white, that it should make a difference for fit, as I've sold both in the past.

Cute pics Laurie!

Lovely pictures!! I don't think I've actually seen a pic of the coffin, though have heard of it many times.

I love cupcakes and ice cream!! I wish I could sleep on them. I'd wake up every morning with a smile.

Back