Photoshoot (Image Intensive)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airyn

Hi Everyone! I haven't been around in quite some time, but I do lurk here and there. A friend of mine is a photographer and we did a photoshoot with the chins a few years ago. As you can see, they really hammed it up for the camera, especially Boji! I finally got around to editing the pics and figured I'd share. Hope you're all happy and healthy!

Nixi

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think its funny there are like two poops in all those photos total. :rofl: ...excellent pics! I'd send the one of the two nose to nose to next year's calendar contest.

Thanks all! I was really happy with they way they came out. It helps that they LOVE the photographer. Boji and Nixi know how to pose, so next time I'm going to try and set up a video camera just to capture them shifting positions. It was hysterical! 10 second holds and all.

Funny that you mention the lack of poop, Seachin, as I was picking them up as fast as I could to avoid ruining the shoot. :))

So cute!!! My favorites are the ones where Boji stands straight up with his ears perked, of and the one of Boji and Buddha on the couch! Great name with Buddha by the way ;) that is one of my boys' names!

Back