Peggy doesn't even have chinchillas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well crap. That wasn't supposed to be published yet. That's a new breed of chinchilla I've been working on. <snort>

Those are all ratties who have passed on. I need to add all the others that have come since.

As far as the nursery page, well, that would require pictures................

You can blame the ex-moron for that snafu. He did that, if I remember correctly, to make it easier to copy those little thumbnail boxes over.

In any event, I like to blame him for whatever any chance I can. :)

We all know she doesn't have chins, ever notice how no one has every saw a photo of her chins?

You lie! At least TWO people have seen pictures. So THERE.

/me wonders where Riven thinks that chin came from that she got from Peggy a while back..................

You lie! At least TWO people have seen pictures. So THERE.

/me wonders where Riven thinks that chin came from that she got from Peggy a while back..................

Yeah, but I always thought it was weird, in the background of the chin pics I saw a sign that read PetSmart grooming special $29.99. And instead of a pedigree Riven got shipping papers saying the chin was born between 1-2008 and 6-2008

at the very bottom of the page it says "my Chinchillas" you click that and it brings up chins.

Back