Palay bit me yesterday.. lol

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Aneesa's Muse

I still have the girls in quarantine and I guess being confined to the smaller room ..and not free to run rampant through the house.. they are a bit stir crazy. When I go in there before "play time", I always stop and say hello and do a 'once over' for the water, food, chews, etc. ..and I guess the girls still expect a gummi bear or gobstopper, so they rush over and push their faces through the bars.

Well.. Obsidian is pretty content with just a chance to groom my hair or snuzzle my nose .......but Palay, not so much! When I reached in last night ..to give a little scritch.. she chomped down on my finger!! When I let out a profound "OUCH! Palay.. that HURT!!" ...she stinkeye'd me. Brat! :p

Otherwise, they are doing fine ..and even trying to vocalize with Phoenix, it seems. I hear some back and forth chatter in the wee hours, occasionally. And Mr. Phoenix FancyPants ..well, he's taken to kacking at me about 4:30a.m. ...cuz he wants out!

I have very demanding Chin'kids, it seems.. :wink3:

lol i have only two chinz they r rescues i just got a few days ago the gurl is sweet but they like their cage and dont like to be let out and i kno wat u mean about the chattering earlyyyy n the morning it makes me kind of glad i already had a sleeping disorder anyway because it doesnt bother me

I keep reading the name as "PayPal". I don't know what's wrong with my brain today.

:rofl::rofl:
Anyone have a chin named Paypal?

**Ponders chins named Paypal, Cash, Visa and Mastercard**

Paypal.. haha..

...might as well be.. I seem to be burning up my MC for all the new toys and supplies :p

Actually, I would like to change their names, but they are used to them and I haven't thought of any better ones yet ..so Palay and 'Sid, it will be :)

Back