Oxbow critical care - Apple Banana?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamaisVu

Hello everybody!

I was wondering if anybody knew why it's impossible to find Oxbow's Apple Banana-flavored critical care?

I'm lucky that Kumo will eat Anise flavored (although not as eagerly) but he likes the Apple-Banana so much and he's been bouncing back so well from how weak and lethargic he was that I hate switching it up on him.

If anybody knows where to find some Apple-Banana, I'd be so grateful if you point me that way!

I can't really help as to were to buy it, but I do know you aren't alone in not being able to find it. Apparently even vet offices are having a hard time getting it, my only guess is that it got sold out and back ordered do to covid. Between the animal that need it as well as people stock piling it in first aid kits case they need it since some vets wont see animals unless it's an emergency.

I get mine on Amazon, but it's been hard lately. My usual sources are Amazon and Walmart, but they've been out lately. I've just done a search on google and found whatever I could.

So I couldn't find it anywhere (not even my vet has any anymore) and ended up calling Oxbow. The representative told me they had issues in manufacturing and only started producing Apple-Banana this month. They're prioritizing vet hospitals and clinics first and then they'll start re-stocking stores.

So hopefully we'll see some soon, but no real timeframe on it.

Back