Organic Suppliers and Chin Cookies?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrweaw

Hello,

I am looking into ordering some organic chin salad components (rose hips, bee pollen, chamomile flowers, etc) and am wondering if there is a supplier that everyone likes. I found several online but would like first hand recommendations if anyone has any.

Also, is anyone willing to share their recipes for home made chin treats? I would love to make some of my own in small batches.

Thanks and have a great day!
Erin

that is also who i use!

i usually buy: pink rose petals, bee pollen, peppermint, red clover, hibiscus flowers, nettle, rosehips, red rasberry leaves, and a few others.(which i cant remember)

i pretty much grab a handful of each........some smaller, some bigger hanfuls. I then mix it with a nice big handful of steel cut oats and the shake from my hay, usually timothy, alfalfa & sometimes oat grass. Put it in a big container and mix it all up.

each night my boys get about 1 tsp. with all the ingredients they are not ingesting much of any one herb. plus with the hay mixed in and the oats they get a little variety.

you do need to be careful with herbs. if you do a search there is a link that will lead you to safe herbs and what their benefits are for chins.

Thanks for the info. There are a lot of suppliers to choose from but I like to give my business to ones that have done well by people. I like good customer service and like to reward people for it.

I've used San Francisco herb company. They have human food grade products, in organic and non-organic and a large selection.

Back