Ohio Field Day Show Date?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay it was in my MCBA magazine:
May 17th. Registration starts at 8am. Judge: TBA. Local Hotels: Country Inn 419-933-2441, Country Hearth Inn 419-935-8817. Trophies, Ribbons, Potluck Dinner, Baby Derby. Location: 5067 New State Road, Plymouth, Ohio .

Yes, Jan confirmed that it is the 17th - she is worried that people will not make it due to the close proximity of the ACS so let's all make a point to be there if we can! :)

Who is staying where, if you are staying any nights ?

I have to leave at the butt crack of dawn on Sunday to get back home for our hurling club opening day. Jan said I could stay at the house but not sure if that is conducive to getting enough sleep for a 9 hr drive.

Is there a web site for the show and an agenda of activities will there be vendors and such can someone paint a picture of what occurs at a show?

Just a shout out to see who is planning on attending and what are you showing? Just ten days away!

I for one am looking forward to this show as it means the end to daily dusting for a few months! ;)

Not sure if I'm going to show anything or not. It will only be two weeks out from ACS, and my animals placed as expected there. Might opt not to stress them out for this show and let them grow til September.... I'll be there regardless though!

Back