Nibbler

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanceswithElvis

House Hobo
I thought I'd post a picture of my little chin buddy Nibbler. I'm learning to be a good chin mama and loving every minute of it. This is what I call his "dramatic pose." It reminds me of the old "bodice rippers" where the girl would fling herself on the stairs dramatically.

Just as an add in, I'm planning on ordering a new cage from Whismy's. I don't like how the shelves in this cage seem to collect the dust after he bathes, and the little "poops channels" are a bit weird.

Plus plastic. I didn't realize how dangerous that was. I clean his cage twice a week and make sure to wipe it down after I vacuum it out.

Whimsy is a fabulous resource for questions and supplies. She is who we adopted four of our five from.

Aww he's adorable! He reminds me of a chin I had awhile ago, Oreo. Good luck with your new fur-baby!! :)

Thank you all so much!

I totally lost this thread... >.<

I was doing a little research tonight...just basing it off the fact that Nibbs has started humping everything in sight, it looks like he's probably between 6-8 months old. So, younger than I was expecting considering I got/saved him from Petco.

ETA: I grammar good. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Lord Nibbler and his toy, Leela the prairie dog.

He was not thrilled with me taking his picture and interrupting his nap.

Attachments

• 1146943_10151894787155971_1335930656_o.jpg
    1146943_10151894787155971_1335930656_o.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back