New year's chinchilla related resolution?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try to get in the habit of washing my liners sooner. Usually I put the dirty liners in a bag after changing them....and then forget about them until it's time to clean the cage again, at which point I realise "Oh crap, I don't have any clean liners" and then have to wait for them to go through the washer and dryer before I can get down to cage cleaning.

So yeah, I want to get in the habit of washing the liners right after I change them, so they're all ready to go when I need them.

I also want to chin-proof my living room, both so Margaret can have more space to roam during playtime, and also so I don't need to live in such constant terror of what she could get into if she escapes her cage or playpen (it's already happened a couple times and thankfully there were no tragedies, but I'd like to not have to rely on dumb luck to keep her safe if/when it happens again).

Th chin-proofing is going to be a lot of work, which is part of why I haven't already done it. There's a lot of small spaces to block off and a lot of cords I'm going to have to figure out what to do with, but I know my overall anxiety level will decrease considerably once it's done.

Back