New Puppy!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritterLover86

We don't have him just yet, but monday or tuesday we're meeting with the lady who has been fostering this little boy, and will be taking him home! He's an 11 week old Dachshund (possibly mix) but I found him on petfinder and our family just fell in love!! We've not had a puppy in our house in 14 years, so this is so exciting!

Here's a picture of the little darling:
IL523.15602911-1-x.jpg

We're still trying to think of names, and of course, we won't pick one until we actually meet him and see what fits him. But so far considerations have been Java and Rusty. --If anyone wants to offer name suggestions that are two syllables, we'd love to hear them! ;)

We're all very excited!

Freckles and Speckles came into my mind, but i guess theyre a little dorky :p
Mocha's cute too
~I like Java

Haha, actually my aunt and uncle had a dog named Freckles years and years ago! I will bring Speckles up though! (and don't worry... my mom wanted to name him "Doxie" which is the nickname for Dachshund (or Dachsie) Peanuts and Skittles were also her ideas.. :p Speckles is at least a step up!)

Haha thats funny. What a coincidence (pretty sure I spelled that wrong)
I forgot to say this above...HE'S ADORABLE!!

He is so cute!!! I like Snickers, but maybe I'm just hungry, lol. How exciting to have a dog back in the home again, although I'm sure it might be a bit chaotic for a bit, but dogs are such wonderful companions. Congrats!

Back