New Cage Set-Up

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovinHedgies

This evening I got to rearrange Pebbles cage! :) It was a bit of a frustrating experience (the fleece tube covers do not cooperate), but I really like the outcome! She has not had her wheel for a bit due to her destroying it with pee, so she is happy to have it back! I'm hoping this time she won't pee on it so much.
**Note the cute cupcake liner** I just got them today!!!

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3912.jpg

very nice! that coconut food/hay holder is awesome :)) (ChinnyMom silently wishes for a FN too!)

aren't you worried about her chewing the water bottle though?

I didn't make the bridge, I bought it from someone on here, but cannot remember who right now! Its awesome! Pebbles loves to run back and forth on it :)

ChinnyMom - I had bought a glass water bottle (from PetSmart) a while ago and it ended up not working - I couldn't get the water to consistly come out. So I'm sticking with the one she has for now. She has TONS of chew stick and toys throughout her cage, so her water bottle doesn't interest her. She came to me with that bottle and a bowl of water :( I would prefer a glass one someday, I guess I'm just a bit "gun-shy" with water bottles right now...

Love it!

I used the same fleece for some liners for our FN!!!

ChinnyMom - I had bought a glass water bottle (from PetSmart) a while ago and it ended up not working - I couldn't get the water to consistly come out. So I'm sticking with the one she has for now. She has TONS of chew stick and toys throughout her cage, so her water bottle doesn't interest her. She came to me with that bottle and a bowl of water :( I would prefer a glass one someday, I guess I'm just a bit "gun-shy" with water bottles right now...

Great set-up. Looks like she's having fun!

Have you ever tried using a Ryerson glass bottle? I've had issues with the pet-store glass bottles, and had never tried the Ryerson ones... but now that I have, I love them to death and will never go back.

I didn't make the hay box either...Im not very handy :( Unfortunatley I got that hay box quite a while ago and I honestly have no idea where it was from and my email from then have been deleted :( Sorry!!
I have not yet tried a Ryerson water bottle - but I will look into it! My little ratties need a new one soon too.

Back