New Bed!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEEK

I recently purchased a few items from Camphor Chins.
My violet LOVES his new bed! Besides sleeping in it - I've caught him sleeping behind it and .. under it?
Its an adorable little bed, I get excited in the morning to catch what position he's in. Thought I'd post a few pics of him :D

violet.png

IMG_0010.jpg

Awwwwwww! Okay, I love that second photo! I know I saw the first one before, but do you mind if I use the second photo for my happy customers page? :D

Oh my what a beautiful violet baby you have! I agree with Allison, I love that second pic too! :D As well as the goodies she sells! :thumbsup:

Yes that second picture is almost disturbingly cute!! I love the tail hanging over!! Chloe has the same expression when she's laying in her fleece house from Camphor Chins...I love it!! I even got her a new tube about a week later, but she's still too obsessed with her fleece house to really notice it yet, I think I overloaded her!!!

Mine have a cylinder house and she absolutely does not sleep in it....but on top of it, squeezing in between the bars and the house....the brat!

ADORABLE Pictures!!!

I recently purchased a few items from Camphor Chins.
My violet LOVES his new bed! Besides sleeping in it - I've caught him sleeping behind it and .. under it?
Its an adorable little bed, I get excited in the morning to catch what position he's in. Thought I'd post a few pics of him :D

violet.png

IMG_0010.jpg

Awww, he looks so sweet in that little bed, what a cutie:)

The second picture is just too much. He looks so comfy and peaceful in his bed. What a cute little guy.

Sooo...does anyone else think Alli should start making matching human beds to squish in our chin's cages so we can take naps with them??

Back