Need your help, ladies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Trouble....
Is anyone on here familiar with the Enesco fanciful feline statues of cats? I'm trying to find one for Keith's mom for Christmas, however they've stopped making them and they are near impossible to find anymore. I'm wondering if anyone has seen these in local shops and would be possibly willing to help me get one, or anyone knows where I can find them? She has some already, so if you have one in a local shop, could you snap a picture and share it along with the price with me?

The only site I've found anymore that has them is in Germany, and they don't appear to ship internationally. There is one US-based, but she had already tried ordering the cat they have, and never received it.

For anyone who isn't familiar with them but would be willing to keep an eye out, they are these types of cats

http://www.collectorsaddition.com/gentu/FANC4008097.htm the ones on the pillows. They are making mirrors and banks now, but she likes the statues that are sitting/standing/stretching on pillows.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back