Need Mazuri overnighted to Western NY State.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3CsMommy

My babies Rock!
Western NY aka: Our Zoo. (We only lack a bird.)
I'm a dipstick. :cry3:

Instead of actually checking my Evac Kit for an extra pound of Mazuri pellets, I just assumed it was there. So, when I filled bowls tonight and emptied the pellets container, I realized I'm out. :(

Could somebody PLEASE overnight post me a pound of Mazuri pellets? I don't care about the mill date as long as it's not past. I figure with loose timothy hay and alfalfa and timothy cubes, as well as some orchard grass, I can keep tummies full for a few days. I just need a short term supply of pellets until the feed store can get another 25 pound bag, which will be next week.

I'm @
Olean NY 14760

PM or email me if you think you can help, and you'll have an eternal fan (unless I've already promised you my undying love, in which case consider it redoubled :thumbsup:).

***Edited by menagerie to remove address. Please don't post physical addresses or phone numbers on the forum. This is for your protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Petco and PetSmart sell Mazuri chin pellets. If they are an option, they will be quicker and cheaper than having something overnighted.

Thanks Crysta. Next time I need an e-supply I'll keep you in mind. I posted knowing a couple of suppliers on here will rush orders, but I didn't know specifically who to ask. :( (And I'd always rather support a rescue than a big box store if I can.)

Back