Need Help :/

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erin, I know that it wasn't you!!!

That was my opinion to ANYONE contemplating being a scofflaw!!! I'm a seriously law-abiding creature...with a lead foot, LOL, but I DO pay my tickets!!! ;)

LOL :D You wouldn't like my dad then.

He told me when he was younger that he lived in GA and got a ticket in NC. He said he went to TN and got a license and the whole issue went away because NC and GA didn't have a reciprocal agreement. Things have changed a lot though

I got a speeding ticket on my way from Stacie's house to MCBA Nationals (in Indiana) a couple of years ago...was told that if I paid the fine by the due date on the ticket that it would not be reported to my state (Kentucky). I paid the fine (somewhere around $150) and received a letter stating that the matter was fully resolved and my case dismissed. At the bottom of the letter was a statement that said something like "no reports have been sent to your state due to the timeliness of your payment."

Best just to pay the thing and get it over with, even if it means begging, borrowing, and pleading with those around you in order to get the money to pay it. You can pay them back later, the courts...well, they can do all sorts of things to trip you up later.

Back