Need help

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we not be concerned about a person who was so drunk they blacked out and during that process grabbed a chin out of his cage? Do you not realize that chin thought you were going to kill him and have him for dinner? You need help, "normal" people do not drink till they pass out, alcoholics do.

Im trying but like i accepted my mistake and im just trying to fix it which ive done already.
I don't know i guess i did get defensive but its just extremely aggravating being told im a horrible pet owner i should give him up and all that stuff.
I understand i did ONE thing wrong but it wasnt even that HORRID...
Can i just end this thread?? Is there a way to do that?
I made a mistake i accept that and i got the advice i needed now i dont wanna be told im a horrible owner anymore

Lee - Do not swear on this forum. Have a little class. There are minors here and we don't appreciate them being exposed to that kind of language. If you can't get your point across without swearing, then please don't post at all.

People are obviously going to be upset that this happened. They are going to be concerned for your chin. We would be a pretty crappy community if we just laughed it off and said it was fine and dandy to be drunk and maul your chin, wouldn't we? Take that into consideration before you start swearing and calling people names, alright?

Now, I'm not going to let this thread go on much longer or it's going to turn into a fight, and we all know it. If members have something constructive to say, that you can say calmly - fine. If not, then just please, don't post at all.

Ok im sorry that i swore.
I just hate that this is being turned into me mauling him and me almost breaking his ribs and all that kind of stuff...
Thats not what happened i understand that i did something wrong and i accept that but i just wanted a few simple suggestions not to be told all this i understand that the community is concerned but its being turned into something a million times worse than it was...
Im not an alcoholic I drink maybe once a month at most...
I was at a party and drank more than i thought which was dumb but i dont think its the worst thing to ever happen
Please tunes can we just end this thread? I obviously know i did a bad thing and im not going to again.. Ive even gone to the point of making his cage so if i go out again i wont be able to do it again god forbid this happens again which i dont intend on happening

That probably would be for the best. To keep this from turning into a kangaroo court with lots of hard feelings, I'm just going to close it down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back