My wedding Items

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes, absolutely. I still have mine that was handmade and I had bought another smaller one just to throw.

It's up to you with what you want to do. If you're going to do a bouquet toss then yes, you'd want a smaller one to throw. At my wedding we're not doing a bouquet toss or garter toss, so I opted not to get a smaller bouquet. :))

Well, with her cool button bouquet, I can't imagine not wanting to keep it. The person catching it gets to keep it, so I would get a second smaller one so you can keep yours. Unless of course you don't want it after the wedding

LOL my original bouquet will be almost 80 dollars and made in the UK, all butterflies, fake of course. But no one is allowed to keep that, so I better get a small button bouquet for someone to keep.

Tara, don't worry about the family nonsense. My family is pulling the same thing. We can be excited for each other (especially seeing as my wedding is the same week as yours!)

Keep posting the pics! Have you picked out your dress yet? We should compare notes :thumbsup:

Tara, don't worry about the family nonsense. My family is pulling the same thing. We can be excited for each other (especially seeing as my wedding is the same week as yours!)

Keep posting the pics! Have you picked out your dress yet? We should compare notes :thumbsup:

wow! When is your date? Everyone (vendor) I speak to, says I should plan as early as possible and that I am smart to start this early, so BOO on my parents (dad and step mom) for not being excited.

I have picked a dress, online it is a 50's vintage nspired, and I have to decide how I want it. I keep changing my mind, and I want to lose a bit of weight around the middle before I order it.

wow! When is your date? Everyone (vendor) I speak to, says I should plan as early as possible and that I am smart to start this early, so BOO on my parents (dad and step mom) for not being excited.

I have picked a dress, online it is a 50's vintage nspired, and I have to decide how I want it. I keep changing my mind, and I want to lose a bit of weight around the middle before I order it.

My wedding is October 19th 2011. It's helpful for me having it on a Wed. (my family is flying out so it's cheaper for them too) to cut costs of vendors etc. Send me a link to your dress!!!

here's my dress <3

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3112LT

I'm not sure what color I want it in yet though :dance3:

I'm playing off the vintage theme too. What colors are you going with?

This is the dress I like with blue and black tulle under it, and probably straps. I am top heavy and dont trust strapless to keep the twins at bay.

Attachments

• g11.jpg
    g11.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 130
  • man_1_1.jpg
    man_1_1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 120
You are so organized! We set our wedding date just 3 months ahead of time, so when I picked up the usual "what to do when" lists, I had to consolidate the "1 year" "9 months" and "6 months" before into all the same time! Still, it all worked out, and we recently celebrated our 24th anniversary, so it all "stuck" just fine!

And the one cousin whom I forgot to invite - borrowed my mother's address book, and it didn't have Diane at her new address - forgave me no problem, she had just started a new job and had to work that day anyway!

That dress will be cute, and I don't think adding straps will detract from the dress at all. You don't need either the discomfort of a bustier under it, or worries about any oopsie moments that way. And no worries about tripping over a train, either! My mother had a "ballet length" dress, worked just fine - nothing for Dad's size-12 feet to trip over!

Last edited:
Thanks Ladies! It is totally my style. What with my tattoo's and all. Of which I need to get my arm finished before I get married. Cant have a half finished tattoo!

wow what a neat site! thanks!

No problem. :) I've been stalking it for a few months since we had the "I'm gonna buy you a ring one day" conversation. Never wanted to get married before I met this one, so I've got twenty years of dreaming about a wedding that most women do growing up to cram into 2 years or so. :wacko:

So far we've figured out we'll hitch up in autumn (2012?) with the theme "Fallin' For You", with all of our favorite colors (reds, oranges, gold, brown, green) and a big family style meal after a Pagan ceremony. Beyond that... I'm waiting for the ring. :thumbsup:

LOVE the dress. Mine was white with red trim, my bridesmaids wore red and my maid of honor wore a white jacket over her dress. I let them pick the style of dress that suited them best since I know not everyone looks right in a certain dress. My mom freaked when I first showed her the dress, she was all for the traditional all white dress but it turned out really beautiful and she came around :)

My mom wont really care what I wear as long as I am happy and not falling out of it. I love the idea of color on a dress. I am a colorful person, so I want color all around me. I start watching these wedding shows, and man I would punch some of the people who go with brides to pick out dresses..... they are RUDE!!!

Here is my guest book online if you would like to view it.
http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleId=8662025251099857

Here are the origami stars for the votives. They have Tara Paul on them, sorry the camera would not focus on the star lol
mail335.jpg

mail334.jpg

And here are the different rose tops to sit in the votive as well
mail336.jpg

Back