My package arrived!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minccino

Chin-sational
I'm super excited. :D it only took 3 business days to get here.

Pet stores don't carry ledges or chin-chillers around here. I ordered them online! 2 chin-chillers (one for each level) 2 sleep n ledges, and 1 lava ledge. No more ramps in his cage. :)

Eli was so curious about his new things, he was so cute! He inspected each item, used them a little, and now he is fast asleep on one of his chillers. :cute:

33mr5o6.jpg

Now that I know what the shipping is like, I'll be ordering a couple more ledges & maybe a couple fleece items. ;)

having just replaced my ledges, i can say its always interesting putting new items in there. I have one that is so curious that she tries to constantly hop onto the ledge AS im trying to put it up... as if it wasn't hard enough (in tight spaces)

Aww, that's great! It's so nice when they enjoy the stuff you buy them. Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. LOL....

Tribble does the same thing, Godofgods. I remember trying to put shelves in and he just kept trying to hop up there. He also chews toys as I'm hanging them.. lol

Just an FYI - you can get 12x12 (or larger) granite or marble tiles at most home improvement stores. Most stores will make one cut for free, if you have them cut the tile in half, you have two chin chillers for generally less than the cost of one chin chiller purchased from a pet store. My money saving tip of the day.

I did that too Juanita, bonus tip, if it has a broken corner or is a loose one (Lowe's was selling bundles) the give it to you free or extra cheep! I also picked up a few 4in tiles from a garage sale once for free (and a gianormis ferret cage for 10$). It was an awesome day.

BTW minccino, I find one of my girls can go threw a lava ledge in under a month so it pays to buy several if it doesn't change the shipping!

I did that too Juanita, bonus tip, if it has a broken corner or is a loose one (Lowe's was selling bundles) the give it to you free or extra cheep! I also picked up a few 4in tiles from a garage sale once for free (and a gianormis ferret cage for 10$). It was an awesome day.

BTW minccino, I find one of my girls can go threw a lava ledge in under a month so it pays to buy several if it doesn't change the shipping!

Yeah I thought of the hardware store too, but preferred the convenience of ordering online. :p they weren't too expensive. :)

I'll definitely be buying a lot more next time! I didn't want a large order since it was my first time dealing with this store & wanting to make sure shipping wasn't too bad. :)

Back